Friday, November 13, 2009

HELP! Ingrown Hairs...?

Well lately I've been having a probelm with ingrown hairs, they really annoy me and I end up plucking that one little hair out. I try to keep my self shaved but you know sometimes I get a little busy with no time to keep the hair under control. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to compleatly STOP the ingrown hairs from growing in...



Thanks for whatever answer you give.



HELP! Ingrown Hairs...?

My mom has them waxed, and she says it works wonders. I think she has it every month or so, and she says the first few appointments hurt a little, but after a while, u'll get used to it. you will probably have to apply an ointment afterwards though, to soothe the area for a while.



hope this helps :)



HELP! Ingrown Hairs...?

I don't know if it will completely stop the ingrown hairs, but there is a cream you can buy at stores like wal-mart. Usually it's on a shelf near the shaving cream.



HELP! Ingrown Hairs...?

Tendskin is THE BEST!!! Lots of models use it too!!!! It works hella good!!!



HELP! Ingrown Hairs...?

The source below discusses ingrown hairs in detail.



HELP! Ingrown Hairs...?

try waxing instead of shaving. it will cost you like 50 bucks a month, but it's worth it. but after shaving, try using Bikini Zone lotion. that really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment