Sunday, November 15, 2009

Worse case of the Ingrown Hairs?

Ok so I know I don't have herpes but I have a lesion that continues to appear on the left labia majora, far out like almost near the fold of my groin. It looks and feels much like an ingrown hair but never resolves. I've even tried to pick out any possibility of an ingrown hair with sterile tweezers, but I can never find one and just seem to make it worse. It will disappear but always returns near the same area and it's bigger than your standard ingrown hair. It doesn't hurt. No puss or scab or anything that would lead me to believe it to be an std of any kind. It's bothersome because it is starting to affect my self esteem. Anyone have a similar experience that could lend some advice? Thanks.



Worse case of the Ingrown Hairs?

Your doctor will be able to best diagnosis this lesion.



Please schedule an appointment immediately. Although, it does not seem to be anything harmful, it never hurts to consult with a professional.



Good luck!



Worse case of the Ingrown Hairs?

The deep ingrown hairs (the kind you can't pull out) will sometimes respond well to aspirin.



Crush an aspirin into a powder and put just enough water to make a paste. Apply this a couple times each day.



If it's not an ingrown hair then it's time to see doc - just to be safe and sure.



Worse case of the Ingrown Hairs?

do you shave? if you do maybe you should try nair once the ingrown hair problem is resolved and and shave/nair a week before or after your period that's when you get the huge ingrown hairs the most



Worse case of the Ingrown Hairs?

I would go to the gyno.



Worse case of the Ingrown Hairs?

You must go to a doctor and get this looked at. It could be a cyst or swollen lymph node.

No comments:

Post a Comment