Friday, November 13, 2009

I suffer from ingrown facial hair. any suggestions on how to handle it?

exfoliating is good stay away from RAZORS ! try black magic or shave magic also tea tree oil or witch hazel is good to use on existing razor bumps



I suffer from ingrown facial hair. any suggestions on how to handle it?

Use a gentle exfoliating mitt in the shower to work the skin to the surface. If you're using a hair-removal product, consider switching to electrolysis or laser, which will permanently remove the hair (after several treatments).



I suffer from ingrown facial hair. any suggestions on how to handle it?

shave, wax, and don't show your face out, Do us all a favor.



I suffer from ingrown facial hair. any suggestions on how to handle it?

i've heard that a product called bikini zone works well, but i'm not sure if you can use it on your face



I suffer from ingrown facial hair. any suggestions on how to handle it?

Same problem here, I use a product called 'High Time Bump Stopper' from the local drugstore. A dude I know uses a washcloth wet with pineapple juice to soak his face with after washing and before shaving. he says it helps. If you eat a lot of sweet or greasy food, it may make the problem worse. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment