Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help! ingrown hairs?

I have been waxing my bikini area for about a year and i love the results except for one thing, i keep getting these nasty ingrown hairs. they start out like a zit and puss comes out and everything, plus they r leaving little scars too. i get the hair out but how do i stop it from happening in the 1st place?!



Help! ingrown hairs?

I have this problem too but I don't wax, I shave. I've found that exfoliating the area *every day* in the shower helps out a lot. Exfoliate any area down there that you wax.



There are some assorted brands of exfoliators out there...but I use Victoria's Secret "skin silkening body scrub" I think it's called...it's gritty...I don't know if it's sugar or salt in there but whatever it is, it exfoliates pretty good and does not tear up your skin like a traditional exfoliating product might. The grits kind of melt away as you scrub so it's less intense.



There are also assorted products you can buy for the bikini area...ask your salon if you get professional waxes, they should be able to recommend something to avoid the ingrowns.



Help! ingrown hairs?

whats your bikini area?????? NASTY!!!



Help! ingrown hairs?

Stop waxing. Your skin in that area is too sensitive. Try alternative methods, they have some good hair removal lotions that are not as harsh, and there is some new tiny razor that is being advertised on tv. Look out for it.



Help! ingrown hairs?

wax you bikini area? wow.., stop doing this, if you really don't it, go do the laser remove hair, then won't grown forever

No comments:

Post a Comment