Friday, November 13, 2009

How should i take out ingrown armpit hair? it kinda became a pimple already then just a red bump. he

You need to get Tweezers and gt the hair out My husband and I get them allot (more him then me). The fast way to get it done is take a bath and soak that area in the water so the skin is softer then it already is then in the bath you will need a mirror if you cant see it well and start lightly scraping it so the skin comes off the pimple that formed will pop and the hair will come out of the skin. You can pull the hair out but I would say don't but if you do it will be ok. While your in the bath you can now clean what you opened. There are other ways at doing this but this is what I do when my husband cant help.



How should i take out ingrown armpit hair? it kinda became a pimple already then just a red bump. help!?

well put rubbing alchol on it then take tweezers and get the hair out. that happened to me. then when u get it out put more rubbing alchol and by the next day or two it should be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment