Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ingrown hairs, embarrasing!?

I shave inbetween my legs, but havent done it in about a week. But today I noticed a sore and realised it was an ingrown hair and seemed really deep, I can't seem to squeeze it out! I don't want to go to my doctor as its too embarrassing and would much rather get it out myself. Any ideas how? It's quite painful too!



Ingrown hairs, embarrasing!?

man, once i had this killer ingrown hair! I could hardly walk cause it rubed on my pants. It hurt to much to umm pop. so i had my boyfriend do it, it was gross, and i cried. Try warm water maybe. Twezzers may work.



Ingrown hairs, embarrasing!?

if you can reach it you can you a safety pin and dig it out and then remove it w/ a pair of tweezers. it's not embarrassing at all. it happens a lot. hey the ones i can't reach i ask my hubby to get. he doesn't mind that area at other times so i say hey can you get this ingrown hair for me. lol. i know tmi but it's true.



Ingrown hairs, embarrasing!?

You're going to have to get your mom or someone to help you.There is no way you can do it yourself.I had a problem a few months ago and it swelled up to the size of an egg,drained for over 3 solid weeks,it was hellish.Please seek help.Have them use a magnifying glass to see it clearly,and start using an electric shaver,it doesn't shave as close as a disposable razor.DO NOT EVER USE A SAFETY PIN!Only ever use a needele,NOT a pin of any kind,and clean it with rubbing alcohol beforehand and wash your hands first.

No comments:

Post a Comment